If you don't see a resource you are looking for, don't hesitate to call, email or drop by our office.
- Annual Report 2015 - 2016 (En)
- Annual Report 2015 - 2016 (Fr)
- Financial Report 2015 - 2016
- Chart: Life Cycle of a Complaint
- Complainants Guide for Making a Complaint
- Respondent's Guide for Dealing with a Complaint
- Understand the Duty to Accommodate
- Accommodation in the Workplace
- How to Write an Accommodation Policy
- Recognizing Harassment
- Recognizing Sexual Harassment
- What Can I do if I'm Being Harassed?
HUMAN RIGHTS COMMISSIONS in other canadian jurisdictions
British Columbia and Nunavut do not have a Human Rights Commission.
HUMAN RIGHTS TRIBUNALS
Human rights tribunals are agencies separate and independent from commissions.
Alberta Human Rights Tribunal (a separate and independent part of the Alberta Human Rights Commission)